Postman unlisted shares
Postman is a collaboration platform for API development established in 2014. It simplifies the steps involved in building an API and streamline collaborations. It was founded when Abhinav Asthana, CEO & Co-founder was creating a tool to simplify API testing. Around 500,000 companies use Postman for their API needs, including many of the world’s leading organizations. 98% of the Fortune 500 companies are using the platform. It has also received a Series C funding of $150 million. The company has its headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Bangalore.
With Postman, companies can manage their data with Postman’s API. They also have a range of partner integrations and public APIs in their API Network. For starters, it is free of cost, for teams the plans cost $12 per user/month, $24 per user/month for Business, and $69 per user/month for enterprises. The company claims that of the 13 million developers in the world 11 million use its platform.
The Postman platform enables developers to share files and code related to an API they’re working on with colleagues, as well as provide resources for the end-users who use the API.
Initially, it was available only through a desktop app but now the company has made it available even through web browsers. Even before they were a desktop, they had started as a chrome plugin.
- API Network – provides a central place for both API consumers and API producers
- Collaboration – Building APIs is complex and requires a number of different tools. Postman helps companies to work better with the tools they use
- API Platform
- API Client – Helps create and Execute queries on SOAP, REST, and GraphQL
- Design & Mock – the company provides mock API servers and design to simplify designing for the companies
- Documentation – the tool can be used to generate machine-readable documents on the API
- Monitors – allows companies to review API Responses, availability, and performance
- Automated Testing – integrate automated testing into the CI/CD pipeline
- Version Control – Manage multiple versions of API to speed up development time
- Workspaces – allows to organize API Network at the workspace and share the work with teammates
- Interceptor – helps debug and prototype
- Ping identity
- Radio Canada
- Video amp
- Raygun Bug Commerce
Postman Latest News
Postman Company Address
309, Venkatesh complex,
2nd floor, 100 feet road, Indiranagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560038, India
+91 80 4110 6902
Disclaimer: The above information is only for educational purposes and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell.
While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data so far as it relates to current and historical information, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the said data or information. Please consult your financial advisor before buying or selling any unlisted shares.