Oyo Rooms Unlisted Shares
Oyo Rooms is a hotel start-up, it has over 43000 hotels and 1 million rooms in its portfolio. Through its vacation homes business, the company offers travelers and city dwellers access to over 130,000 homes around the world. OYO today operates in over 800 cities in 80 countries. It is India and South- Asia‘s largest and China’s second-largest and the world’s third-largest fastest-growing chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes, managed to live, and workspaces. The company is aiming to upgrade all forms of real estate. The company has hotels ranging from the northern part of India including Manali, Nainital, until Chennai in the South.
Board of Directors
- Betsy Atkins – she is a former three-time CEO. she has worked behind the scenes at companies like Chico’s, Vonage, Darden Restaurants, NASDAQ, HealthSouth, Wix, and Home Depot Supply.
- Mohit Bhatnagar is currently a Managing Director with Sequoia Capital India and serves on the boards of Zomato, OYO, Citrus Payments, Freshworks, Meesho, Prizm Payments, Ujjivan Microfinance, Dailyhunt, Shuttl, OneAssist, Clevertap, Drip Capital & GoMechanic.
- Munish Varma is a Managing Partner at SoftBank Investment Advisers in London. He has previously worked in Deutsche Bank where he served as the Head of Global Markets, India, and as a member of the Global Markets Asia Pac ExCo.
- Aditya Ghosh is a seasoned business leader with over 22 years of experience. Aditya is currently a member of the Board of Directors at OYO.
- Gerry Lopez is a global business executive with over 33 years of experience leading transformations and creating shareholder value across diverse businesses and industries, including Hospitality (Extended Stay America), Entertainment (AMC Theatres), Multi-Unit Retail (Starbucks)
- Min (Jenny) Zhang served as CEO of Huazhu from 2015 to 2019.
- Ritesh Agarwal – He is the founder of OYO Hotels and Rooms
OYO raised over $7.5 million in its Series F1 rounds from HT Media- Owned Hindustan Media Ventures. Post which the company again raised an undisclosed amount from Martin HP Soderstrom, a Swedish Billionaire and chairman of DIG Investments. He will join the board of OYO’s European vacation homes, and drive the company’s M&A focus in the continent.
OYO had raised $806.75 Mn funding from existing investors SoftBank and founder Ritesh Agarwal owned RA Hospitality Holdings in March 2020, in what was a share buyback move. The investment is the first tranche of the $1.5 Bn Series F round, which was announced in October 2019.
OYO Hotels and Rooms Company Address
Golf Course Ext Rd, Sector 69, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Disclaimer: The above information is only for educational purposes and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell.
While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data so far as it relates to current and historical information, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the said data or information. Please consult your financial advisor before buying or selling any unlisted shares.