PAYTM – One 97 Communications Unlisted Share Price & Details
Paytm started as a payment app but has become a leading financial services company in India. It offers many payments and financial solutions to consumers, merchants, and online platforms at low price. Their aim is to bring half a billion Indians into the banking ecosystem of payments, commerce, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited is the brand that owns Paytm with its headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Paytm Unlisted Share Price Details (as on 15/04/2021)
|Paytm Unlisted Share Price as on 15/4/21||Rs. 13,257|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||5 Shares|
Products offered by Paytm
- Paytm Payments bank is a digital bank with over 58 million account holders.
- Paytm’s wholly-owned subsidiary ‘Paytm Money‘ is India’s biggest investment platform that is now also one of the largest contributors of new Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) to the Mutual Funds industry. It has also got approval to start Stock Broking, Demat Services, and National Pension System (NPS) services in India. It plans to offer financial services and wealth management opportunities to the unbanked and underserved Indians. Paytm charges no price to the users to use its services
- Paytm Games– a joint venture between One97 communication and AG Tech Holdings is a stay-at-home entertainment option and also go-to gaming for millions across India. The platform provides a series of games for both, amateurs as well as experts in gaming
- Paytm Insurance– It is a subsidiary of One97 Communications Ltd and has got brokerage license from IRDAI. They provide insurance across 4 categories- Two-wheeler, four-wheeler, health, and life insurance at reasonable price.
Awards and Recognition
- Paytm was awarded the Best Consumer Mobile Service Award at the 11th IAMAI India Digital Summit
- Awarded the Gold SABRE Award in Financial Profession Services in 2017
- FT Future of Fintech Award
- Mobile Wallet provider of the year in 2016 in the B2C categories
Paytm’s Financial Performance
|Particulars||2018-19 (in Crores)||2017-18 (in Crores)||2016-17 (in Crores)|
- Total income on a consolidated basis increased to INR 3,579 crores in FY 2018-19 from INR 3,309 crores in FY 2017-18.
- The Board of Directors decided that no dividend is to be declared for 2018-2019
- The authorized share capital of the Company is INR 1041,066,000 comprising 10,41,06,600 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each.
Foreign Direct Investments
More than 83% of the company’s paid-up capital is held by foreign investors under the Foreign Direct Investment Scheme of the RBI. This shows the confident of foreign investors in Paytm stock. Many employees of Paytm also own its stock through ESOPs.
Paytm Share Price as on 15/04/21: Rs. 13,257 per share
Presently, Paytm share price today is Rs. 13,257 per share and is increasing continuously. Paytm shares were earlier available at a price of Rs. 10,000 per share in the unlisted market. But recently, T Rowe has valued the Paytm share price at Rs. 19,000 per share. Paytm shares are still available in the unlisted market at reasonable price of Rs. 13,257 and are traded by various buyers and sellers. Please see deals below to check current price of Paytm unlisted shares.
Following are the company’s wholly and joint hold subsidiaries overseas.
|Name of the Entity||Status||Country|
|One97 Communications Singapore Private Limited||Wholly owned Subsidiary||Singapore|
|One97 Communications Nigeria Limited||Wholly owned Subsidiary||Nigeria|
|One97 USA Inc.||Wholly owned Subsidiary||USA|
|One97 Communications FZ-LLC||Wholly owned Subsidiary||Dubai|
|Ciqual Limited||Joint Venture||UK|
Management and Board of Directors
|1||Mr. Vijay Shekhar Sharma||Managing Director|
|2||Mr. Ravi Chandra Adusumalli||Director|
|3||Mr. Joesph Chung Tsai Director||Director|
|4||Mr. Munish Ravinder Varma||Director|
|5||Mr. Mark Schwartz Director||Director|
|6||Ms. Pallavi Shardul Shroff||Director|
|7||Mr. Chen Yan||Alternate Director|
|8||Mr. Ting Hong Kenny Ho||Alternate Director|
|9||Mr. Mukul Arora||Alternate Director|
Paytm Stock Price FAQs
Can I invest in Paytm?
Yes, one can buy Paytm shares from the sellers of unlisted shares listed on Prastaav
How can I buy shares in Paytm?
Check out the various deals on Prastaav and contact the buyer / seller of such shares, negotiate the price of Paytm shares and execute the deal directly.
Is Paytm listed in stock market?
No, Paytm is yet to come up with an IPO and list on stock market.
Will Paytm go public?
Every startup wants to reach the IPO stage. Paytm is already a unicorn with valuation of over $16bn. It may come out with a IPO soon.
What is the current price of Paytm Shares?
Paytm Share Price today is Rs. 10,837 per share. Paytm share price is determined by demand and supply from buyers and sellers in the unlisted market. Paytm stock was being traded at Rs. 10,000 per share but T Rowe Price has recently valued the paytm share price at Rs. 19,000 per share.
What is Paytm IPO price?
The company has not yet officially declared the IPO price. The current price is expected to be anywhere between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 19,000 per share
What is Paytm IPO date?
Paytm has not yet announced the IPO date but it is expected to come out in late 2021 or 2022
Paytm One97 Communications Limited Latest News
Paytm One97 Communications Annual Report
Paytm Office Address (HQ)
B-121, Noida Sector 5, Noida – 201301
Paytm Official Phone Number
Disclaimer: The above information is only for educational purposes and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell the shares at the mentioned price.
While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data so far as it relates to current and historical information, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the said data or information. Please consult your financial advisor before buying or selling any unlisted shares.