Motilal Oswal Home Finance Limited Unlisted Shares
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Limited was previously known as Aspire Home Finance Corporation Ltd. Established in 2013, Motilal Oswal is a professionally managed housing finance company. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000 cr and its paid-up capital are over Rs. 600 cr.
- Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd believes in the financial inclusion of the Lower and middle class by providing them access to long-term housing finance.
- CRISIL has upgraded MOHFL’s rating to AA- (stable outlook) from earlier A+ (stable) based on several positive changes undertaken.
- As of 31st March 2020, MOHFL NPAs were Rs 66 crores in respect of individual home loans. It carries NPA provisions of Rs 16 crores and the gross NPAs are 1.81%. As of March 31, 2020, Net NPAs of MOHFL is 1.36% on total outstanding loans of R 3,667 crores
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Limited Unlisted Shares Details
|Unlisted share price||see deals below|
|Face Value:||₹ 1 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||500 Shares|
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd as of 31.03.2020 has over 100 branches across 9 states that are Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh.
- The company has the maximum loan book from Maharashtra accounting for 67% followed by Gujarat at 13%, Tamil Nadu at 9%, and so on.
- 48% of the customers are self-employed and 52% are salaried
- Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd provides fast turn -around times for processing applications and enabling fair credit access.
- The company’s Promoters are reputed in their domain for professional ethics and strong execution capabilities. Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited (MOFSL) is the parent company of Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd, it is working on the idea to ensure and provide financial inclusion to LMI.
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd’s Customers
- Provides loans to families as well as individuals for construction, purchase, and extension of their house.
- They also provide loans for repairs and renovation of houses.
- Families in the new to credit loan, self-employed are also provided with home loans, based on their cash flow and internal scorecards.
Underwriting at Motilal Oswal Home Finance is a process of distribution of loans, that ensures a reduction in NPAs because of the strict underwriting processes.
- Based on the ticket size of the loan, MOHFL has a 4 layer loan approval process
- Approvals are carried out by various authorities, but approvals beyond a certain limit are transferred to the COO.
As of March 31, 2020, MOHFL’s total borrowings were Rs 2,954 crores and, the cost of borrowing in FY20 at 10.16%.
Management and Board of Directors
|1||Mr. Motilal Oswal||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Sanjay Athyale||MD & CEO|
|3||Mr. Ramdeo Agarawal||Non-Executive Director|
|4||Mr. Navin Agarwal||Non-Executive Director|
|5||Mr. Sanjay Kulkarni||Independent Director|
|6||Mrs. Smita Gune||Independent Director|
|7||Mrs. Rekha Shah||Independent Director|
- Promoters infused capital of Rs 200 Cr taking the total capital to Rs 850 Cr.
- In FY 2019-20, the company had PAT Rs 39,07,76,735 as compared to the loss of Rs 1,36,88,25,606 in the previous year.
- The Authorized share capital of the Company as of March 31, 2020, is Rs 10,00,00,00,000 with an equity share of Rs 1 each
- The loan book of Rs. 4357 Cr with over 52000+ active accounts.
- Leveraged Debt/Equity Ratio of 4.3x
- Cost to income- 43%
- Capital Adequacy Ratio was as per the NHB norms at 29%
- MOHFL disbursed loans amounting to Rs. 290 crores for home purchase, construction, repair, and renovation.
- Cumulative disbursements as of March 31, 2019, stood at V 6,331 crores.
- A total of 150 Crores was raised by MOHFL as fresh loans from banks / during the year
- In 2020, they have also shifted to the Loan Origination System (LOS) and Loan Management System (LMS)
- The average LTV is 48% as of March 31, 2020.
Performance of Motilal Oswal Housing Finance Limited
|Profit before Tax (PBT)||125.67||24.77||-211.56||60.92|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||82.1||19.21||-136.88||39.08|
|Earnings per share (EPS) (INR)||0.06||0.04||-0.25||0.06|
Disclaimer: The above information is only for educational purposes and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell.
While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data so far as it relates to current and historical information, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the said data or information. Please consult your financial advisor before buying or selling any unlisted shares.