Flipkart Unlisted Shares
Flipkart was launched in October 2007 and is today India’s leading e-commerce marketplace. The company offers over 80 million products across categories. It was started by the Bansals and today has 100 million users, 21-state-of-the-art warehouses, 100 thousand sellers, 10 million daily page visits. The company’s technology allows it to make over 8 million shipments every month. Flipkart also acquired Jabong for $70 million.
- 2007- Launched Books
- 2008- Launched their 24×7 Customer Support
- 2010- launched Movies, CDs, and cash on delivery
- 2011- card on delivery introduced, 30-day Replacement Policy
- 2012- launched Lifestyle and fashion portfolios
- 2014- Received billion-dollar funding and acquired Myntra
- 2015- Launched Flipkart Lite
- 2016- became the first Indian app to cross 50 million users
Flipkart Unlisted Shares Details
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||100 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||See Details Below|
Walmart is now the parent company of Flipkart with a 77% stake in the company.
It is a loyalty reward program for all of Flipkart’s regular customers at a zero subscription fee. The company gives you a Flipkart plus membership when you have reached 500 super coins. For every 100 rupees spent on the e-commerce giant, a non-plus member receives 2 coins, whereas a Plus member will receive 4 coins. Plus subscription’s top benefits for plus members include early access during, sales and shopping festivals, exchange offers, and priority customer service.
Flipkart super coins can also be used for a Zomato Annual Membership, Annual Hotstar Premium Membership, Instant discounts worth Rs 550 on flight ticked booked on Ixigo, and a 6 months’ Gaana plus subscription.
- Mobile Phones – the company offers budget phones as well as high-end phones on the website. Many popular brands like Samsung, Apple, Vivo, Xiaomi, Realme, are available. A complete mobile protection plan worth Rs 99 is also provided for insurance against screen damage.
- Electronic Devices and Accessories – they offer a range of products like laptops, cameras, printers, sound system, and mobile accessories like headphones, power banks, charging chords, Bluetooth speakers, etc
- Large Appliances – TVs, air-conditioners, washing machines are offered
- Small Home Appliances – the company has also made an effort to offer small appliances like kettles, OTGs, Microwaves, sandwich makers, hand blenders, etc.
- Lifestyle – they have clothes from brands like Vero Moda, Forever 21, Only, Arrow, Woodland, Nike, Puma, and many such others.
- Home and Furniture
- Baby And Kids
- Books, Sports, and Games
Flipkart’s other services include
- No-cost EMI – the company has also added the functionality of no-cost EMIs, where customers can purchase high-end products at a no-cost EMI. This facility is applicable to select, electronics, home appliances, furniture, mobiles, laptops, and many other categories.
- EMI on Debit Cards- It has also partnered with HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, and ICICI Bank to provide this facility.
- Mobile Exchange Offers – Customers are now even given the flexibility of exchanging their old smartphones, for a new one. Buy and Exchange Offer can be seen on the product page if it is applicable.
Flipkart Latest News
Flipkart Internet Private Limited,
Buildings Alyssa, Begonia &
Clove Embassy Tech Village,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,
Disclaimer: The above information is only for educational purposes and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell.
While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data so far as it relates to current and historical information, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the said data or information. Please consult your financial advisor before buying or selling any unlisted shares.