Flexport unlisted shares
Flexport is a modern, technology-enabled freight forwarding company that allows to seamlessly import and export goods. It has over 10000 clients and suppliers across more than 200 countries. they offer services across air, ocean, truck, railway, freight, drayage, cartage, warehousing, financing, and insurance. They are in the process of building the first operating system for Global Trade. They connect parties for global trade through a single cloud-based platform. They offer all modes of cargo shipping with reliable space and rates. Their customer support staff provides assistance 24/7/365. they have received funding from investors like Founders Fund, Y Combinator, Bloomberg BETA, Softbank, Wells Fago, SV Angel.
- Ryan Petersen – FOUNDER & CEO
- Sanne Manders- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Ben Braverman- CHIEF CUSTOMER OFFICER
- James Chen- CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Will Urban – CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
- Chris Ferro, Esq. – CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER
- Philippe Lyko – GLOBAL HEAD OF FINANCE
- Javier Cortes Angel – CHIEF OF STAFF TO CEO
Services are classified under three heads: Logistics Services, Trade Services, Financial Services, and Supply Chain Services
- Ocean Shipping – Flexport has contracts across simple FCL shipments to splitting LCL shipments to multiple destinations, and provided end-to-end visibility with its GPS enabled vessels and third-party data. They operate their own digitally connected warehouses thus transport time is reduced. Ocean shipping includes services like FCL Shipping, LCL Shipping, Ocean Match, Track and Trace
- Air Freight – this also has end-to-end visibility and the status of the shipment is provided till the last mile delivery. The proprietary technology helps the company suggest the best route, pricing, and delivery estimates
- Ground Transportation – companies can schedule pickup and deliveries.
- Customs Brokerage – Forms a part of the Trade services. The company’s dedicated professionals help in complying with the relevant rules and regulations
- Trade Advisory – provides customized solutions basis the company’s requirement
- Duty Drawback – It is a tariff mitigation tool that helps in the navigation of refund of import duties in case the shipment is damaged.
- Insurance and Trade Finance- Form part of the Financial Services. They have a tie-up with Marsh, a leading commercial broker, and assist in providing cargo insurance.
- Order Management
- Carbon Offset
- Stood at No. 12 on LinkedIn’s Top Startups, 2018
- Business Insider’s Top 51 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On, 2018
- Global Cleantech 100, 2018
Flexport Latest News
Flexport Company Address
760 Market Street, 8th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
Disclaimer: The above information is only for educational purposes and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell.
While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data so far as it relates to current and historical information, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the said data or information. Please consult your financial advisor before buying or selling any unlisted shares.