Chennai Super Kings Unlisted Shares Overview
Chennai Super Kings also popularly known as CSK is an Indian franchise Cricket Team. Mahindra Singh Dhoni, former captain of the Indian World Cup team is also the captain for CSK. CSK participates in the Indian Premier League. CSK was established in 2008, in Tamil Nadu.
Chennai Super Kings have also faced a 2-year ban in July 2015 for their alleged association in betting with Rajasthan Royals. In 2018, the Chennai Super Kings’ brand value was estimated to be $65M. They acquired the Chennai franchise of BCCI-IPL namely “Chennai Super Kings” from The India Cements Limited on 20th February 2015.
Performance in IPL
The team has registered 3 wins until now in their IPL history. Chennai Super Kings also has the best win rate of 61.28% amongst all teams in the IPL.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) is sponsored by the following companies
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Muthoot Group
- Gulf Oil
- India Cement
- Nippon Paint
- Parle Agro Frooti
- Atria Convergence Technologies
Chennai Super Kings Unlisted Shares Price as on 15/4/2021: Rs. 89 per share
|CSK Unlisted Shares Price as on 15 April 2021||Rs. 89 per share.|
|Face Value:||₹ 0.1 Per Equity Share|
Demerger from India Cement
India Cements approved the demerger of Chennai Super Kings into a wholly-owned subsidiary. From October 9, 2015, India Cements transferred its holdings of CSK to India Cement Shareholders trust. CSK shareholders will get one share of India Cement for every one share of Chennai Super Kings.
Chennai Super Kings Financial Highlights
- Long Term Loans and advances stood at Rs 1947.57 Lakhs in March 2020 as opposed to Rs 853.35 Lakhs in March 2019.
- There was no inventory for 2020
- Cash and Cash Equivalents were Rs. 8,917.25 Lakhs
- EPS was 1.63 in March 2020 as compared to 3.61 in April 2019
- Profit for FY19-20 was Rs 5,422 Lakhs as opposed to Rs 11,489 Lakhs in FY18-19
- Sponsorship rights, Central Rights, and Gate collection revenue have shot up which has increased the revenue multi-fold
- No Dividend declared
- Reduction in income and ultimately profit was due to a reduction in grants from the BCCI in FY19-20 as compared to FY18-19
- Increase of 25.5% in Total assets in FY20 from FY19
- Revenue dropped by 14.67% in FY20
- The outstanding shares at the end of the year were 308,153,074 at 0.1 par value, the equity share capital stood at Rs 308.15 Lakhs in FY19-20
|Amount in Rs Lakhs|
|Year Ended 31.03.20||Year Ended 31.3.19|
CSK Share Holding Pattern
|Shareholder’s Name||No. of Shares||% of the total shares of the company|
|Trustees, India Cements||95079183||30.86%|
|Life Insurance Corporation||18609745||6.04%|
|Sri Saradha Logistics Private limited||7525976||5.69%|
|Reliance Capital Trustee||7729231||2.51%|
|Radhakishan S Damani||7369263||2.39%|
|The Boston Company||5186784||1.68%|
Financials Performance of Chennai Super Kings
|No. of Shares||30.815||30.815||30.815|
CSK Management and Board of Directors
|1||Sri. L Sabaretnam||Chairman|
|2||Sri K.S.Viswanathan||Whole-time Director & CEO|
|4||Sri Rakesh Singh||Director|
|5||Sri R. Srinivasan||Director|
|6||Sri PL. Subramanian||Director|
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Share Price
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Shares are traded in the unlisted shares market by various buyers and sellers. Chennai Super Kings (CSK) share price is around Rs. 89 at present. Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Share Price can be checked from various deals listed below or by calling the unlisted share dealers.
CSK Annual Reports
CSK Latest News
CSK Company Address
No: 827, 3rd Floor, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002.
Disclaimer: The above information is only for educational purposes and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell.
While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data so far as it relates to current and historical information, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the said data or information. Please consult your financial advisor before buying or selling any unlisted shares.